I'm rounding up my Revolve August order, all the clothes are from Superdown and under $72. I love to shop on Revolve because they have something for everyone, from all different styles and price ranges. If you missed my June Revolve order make sure to check it out here.
For this Revolve order, I focus on getting items that are affordable and wearable in everyday life from date nights, girls dates, and for vacations. If you’re not familiar with Revolve, it is a one-stop-shop, to learn more read my previous post here.
1. This Stasia Lace Bodysuit is one of the best sellers from Superdown x Revolve, and for a good reason. This lace bodysuit is so feminine and you can wear it all year round, during colder days you can throw on a blazer for a super chic look. It's also available in black and nude, and only is $52. I would recommend to act fast and get it or do a preorder like I mentioned, it is a hot item and they sell out in certain sizes super fast. I'm wearing size XS and fits true to size (FTTS).
2. Ramona Straight Jean - These Superdown trendy distressed jeans are priced at $72 and are a good match if you’re looking for a less expensive pair of high waist jeans that will give you lots of wear. I love the distressed details and that I can roll-up the jeans. Rolling your jeans can make them even more versatile and stylish. They are 100% cotton so no stretch to it. If you are in between sizes, I would recommend to go with the bigger size. I'm wearing size 25.
3. Everyone needs a sexy black dress and this Paola Maxi Dress from Superdown is a must-have. The waist cut-out in dresses are super trending right now and it is priced at $72. The fit of this dress is amazing and the perfect length if you are on the taller or short side. Does not have any stretch to it. I'm wearing size XS and I'm 5'3 for reference. I'm bringing this dress for my birthday trip to Scottsdale, AZ, great for a vacation and a date night. My accessories are from BaubleBar, prices and quality of the pieces are so great! BaubleBar is also available at Revolve.
4. Jennifer Wrap Top -The wrap tops are making a come back and I'm here for it. This Superdown wrap top is priced at $52 and also comes in white. The Jennifer Wrap Top is such a pretty and feminine top. This is actually a criss-cross halter style neckline, I just wore it this way so I can add the necklace. Paired with the Ramona Straight Jeans mentioned above for a more casual look.
If you are looking for what to wear instead of a bra with the Jennifer Wrap Top, I wore under the Nippies Skin Covers these comes in different colors and sizes. You can get these at Revolve. I also wear the Breast Lift Tape and it's available in different colors to match closely with your skin tone, available at Revolve as well. It's a best seller item.
5. If you were not aware Superdown carries very cute and affordable swimsuits & cover-ups. You can check out the entire collection here. I got the Tyler Bikini Top and the Tyler Bikini Bottom in size XS.
I also paired all these outfits with the RAYE The Label heels called Dane Heel. This brand is sold exclusively at Revolve. The Dane Heel can complement almost any outfit due to their neutrality and the heel is approximately 2-3 inches which is great. These are very comfortable and stylish. The Dane Heel are available in black. I'm wearing 7.5 and FTTS.
Rounded up some similar items below! You can click on any item to shop directly!
Related Items - Tap to Shop
Have you shopped at Revolve before? If so, do you own anything from superdown brand?
I would love to know your favorite pieces, AND if you might be getting any of these pieces yourself!
Make sure to share your feedback or questions in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please click the SHARE button below and/or save it on Pinterest!
Reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my personal view. Please visit my disclaimer page for more information.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.