How Can You Pick the Right Waist Trimmer Size? | Sharing Tips to Help You Find the Right Size
This is one of the more popular questions that I receive by Direct Message on Instagram. I get it, shopping online makes things easier, but sometimes it can be challenging selecting a size and getting it right. This could add the stress of possibly having to return whatever you buy because it doesn't fit. Good news is that if for any reason you are unsatisfied or select the wrong size, Sports Research / Sweet Sweat provides a 90 day refund on their products. This is one of the best return policies in the industry. Keep reading to find steps and tips for the most accurate ways to find your waist trimmer size!
Steps to Find the Right Size
1. Get a measurement tape.
2. Measure around the mid-line of your waist where your belly button is.
3. Locate your measurement on the size chart to determine the right size for you.
4. If the measurement is between sizes, the lower size will fit a bit more snug, whereas the size up will provide more material you can wrap around yourself.
5. Once you've looked over the sizing charts and determined your size, you're ready to start shopping!
Things to Keep in Mind at the Moment to Find the Right Size
1. The Waist Trimmers have their own measurements.
2. The Waist Trimmer sizing is not meant to match your t-shirt or dress size. Do not use them as a reference.
3. Don’t use the size of your shapewear or corset belts to pick your Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer Size.
If you still need assistance in selecting the right Waist Trimmer size, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Sizing Specialist will be happy to assist you!
Now you should be ready to pick your waist trimmer, the question is which color of waist trimmer are you going to get? If you want to see the whole collection and colors available, check out my blog post “Answering Your Top 6 Most Common Questions About Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer | Things You Need To Know”.
You can shop any of the products, here and use my promo code [IRIS10] for a discount, because who doesn't love a discount!
Are you going to give it a try? If you own some of the products, tell me which are your favorites?
If you enjoyed this post, please click the SHARE button below and/or save it on Pinterest!
Reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my personal view. Please visit my disclaimer page for more information.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.