Updated: Jan 8
I’ve bought a few new things lately that I’m in love with. I think is so fun to read about other people’s favorite things or new favorite items they have discovered. I’ve found cool products thanks to those lists so I wanted to do my first "10 Random Things I’m Loving Lately" from from fashion items to beauty and more.
If you’ve been following me for a while, some of these will not come as a surprise to you because I’ve shared them so many times! I’ve been wanting to start doing these kinds of posts for a while now and am excited for my first one! In case you are stumbling across this "10 Random Things I’m Loving Lately"list, make sure to follow me on Instagram @irisfithess.
All text highlighted contains a link to that specific item!
1. Plaid Shackets – This is my favorite shacket so far for this fall season, it is from Red Dress and obsessed with the colors on it - it's screaming Fall! This shacket does have front & side pockets and very warm. By now you all probably noticed that I have a weakness for shackets during fall/winter. Also, linked other plaid shackets that I have eyeing, there is two fringe shackets - one from Steve Madden and other one from BLANKNYC that I really want to get.
2. Nike Fontanka Waffle – I have been tracking down these Nike sneakers for months and they were selling out super quick. I had to turn ON the notifications on the Nike website to get them. After a long wait, I finally pull the trigger and I LOVE them so much! They’re super comfortable and go well with shorts, jeans, and they look so cute with leggings - recently I live in. They’re casual, comfy, and love the neutral tones.
3. Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence – I decided to pick this up on Amazon after seeing it all over TikTok and now understand the hype! It’s a $14 product with no fragrance and do amazing things for your skin. This snail essence really gives me a glowing and healthy skin. I used it during the morning & night. I have acne prone skin and this product also helped me to calm down the acne. Currently, I am not using any other products for acne since I'm pregnant and lot of the ingredients from the acne products I can't use them.
4. Leather Belt Bag - I’m really really loving this trend. There are so many ways to style a belt bag and elevate your look. It is perfect to run errands, grocery run, travel, etc. This leather belt bag is from Sapahn, it does have a zipper pocket on the outside and one inside. It comes in different colors as well, plus love the gold detailing.
5. L'Oréal Voluminous Lash Primer & Mascaras - I have to include these under the same number because they go together so well. The L'Oréal primer is a lash conditioner and instantly lengthens every lash. My natural lashes are super short and very light- if this works on mines it works on everyone else - LOL. For me, it also helps for the mascara to last longer and prevent clumping. I paired with my absolutely two new favorite mascaras (Yes - I can't pick one - they are really good). It's the new Tarte mascara called Tartelett Tubing Mascara and the Maybelline New York Sky High. Tarte runs a lot of promotions and discounts so that is the time to shop there. I normally share their sale on my LTK so make sure to follow me there — it is a free shopping app.
6. Lululemon leggings - These are the lululemon align 23' with the original butterly soft Nulu fabric not the Everlux fabric. The align leggings from lululemon are the only ones that stretch with me during my entire pregnancy without sizing up. I'm obsessed with the new Roasted Brown color - super trendy color for fall. Since I work from home I'm usually wearing athleisure clothing with sweatshirt. I find myself grabbing these the most. I'm 5'3 and I like to wear the 23' to save money and honestly it fits me like a 7/8 length. For my taller ladies, these comes in 25" and 28".
7. Tarte Foundation - I have a very oily skin and normally stay away of hydrating foundations, I gave to this foundcealer skincare foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 a try and LOVE it! It is hydrating foundation that leaves my skin looking natural and not cakey or oily. It really gives my that glowy skin effect and without breakouts. It does have a medium smooth coverage. I wear the color 27N.
8. Stack Necklaces - Stacking necklaces trend is still going strong and love these from Artizan Joyeria. These really elevates any of my looks and I can wear them separate as well. They are water-resistant and the quality is excellent. I always receive so many compliments when I wear them.
9. Claw Clips - These are my favorites. I got mines from Amazon and love how big they are because they can hold all my hair up. Honestly, I lose them all the time so this is actually one of the items I repurchase from Amazon all the time. They comes in matte or glossy - I have both.
10. Plump Lipstick- I'm loving the Tarte maracuja juicy lip plump - this stuff is so bomb. I feel like my natural lips have some plump already but just the juiciness of the gloss makes them look plumper. Tarte also have the regular maracuja glosses. Both of them stay on your lips for so long. The lips feels super smooth and hydrated and I LOVE the colors it comes in! My two favorite colors are pale pink and rosy pink in the lip plump and for the regular are rose and strawberry.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed reading my "10 Random Things I’m Loving Lately". I really enjoyed writing the list, you guys can DM me on IG and we chat more about it or drop your comments below.
Anything from my list that you're also loving? I would love to know your favorite item, AND if you might be getting any of these pieces yourself!
Make sure to share your feedback or questions in the comments below.
Reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my personal view. Please visit my disclaimer page for more information.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.